If you’re a highly paid professional like a lawyer, engineer, or architect, chances are you’re responsible for some or all of the monthly expenses to keep your practice or business open. You should consider purchasing a business overhead expense (BOE) policy in addition to a personal disability policy.

  • We’ll help you learn more about the options available to protect your income and then you can decide which disability insurance policy is best for you
  • We quote all the major disability insurance carriers so you’ll have many policies to compare
  • What would you do if your income disappeared due to long term disability?

Many lawyers, engineers, and architects also have other large monthly expenses, such as a home mortgage, car payments, credit card debt, and perhaps private school tuition for your children. Insuring your income is a major part of a good financial plan.

Heart disease, back injuries, cancer, and other illnesses cause the majority of long-term disability. In fact, if you’re around the age of 40, your chances of experiencing a disability prior to age 65 which lasts three months or greater are 21% or approximately 1 in 5.

Let us help you find disability information, coverage and rates that fit into your over-all financial plan. Give Jeff Pennington a call at 1-877-221-6198 or use the form on the right to request a quote, get answers to your questions, and find the right policy.



Written 03/12/2017