If you’re a pulmonologist with a private medical practice and are responsible for some or all of the monthly expenses to keep your office open, you should consider purchasing a business overhead expense (BOE) policy in addition to a personal disability insurance policy.

  • We’ll help you learn more about the options available to protect your income and you can make the decision which disability insurance policy is best for you
  • We quote all the major disability insurance carriers so you’ll have many quotes to compare
  • Would you be able to survive if you pulmonologist income ended from a disability?

As a pulmonologist, you probably make between $200,000 and $250,000 per year or more. You probably have large monthly expenses as well, such as medical school loans, a home mortgage, and perhaps private school tuition for your children. Insuring your income is really just part of a sound financial plan.

Back injuries, cancer, heart disease and other illnesses cause the majority of long-term disability. In fact, if you’re around the age of 40, your chances of experiencing a disability prior to age 65 which lasts three months or greater are 21% or approximately 1 in 5.

Let us help you find disability information, coverage and rates that fit into your over-all financial plan. Give Jeff Pennington a call at 1-877-221-6198 or use the form on the right to request a quote, get answers to your questions, and find the right policy.



Written 03/12/2017